Monday, January 7, 2008

Outside Fun

Today was warm enough to put the baby outside, the outdoor arena finally un-thawed enough. Enika and I both lead her out to the arena, she behaved good getting there. We let her go and she had some fun running around like a crazy fool. She has been inside for over a month, so she felt really good. Two horses from the main barn are leaving tomorrow, so we decided to move her up from the foal/pony barn to the main barn, that way she has a small paddock to move about in. Lets hope she doesn't try to jump any more fences!

I still don't know where I am going to move my horses to, Ekina has been roaming about trying to get spots for her boarders, I will try to go where she goes. I am still on the fence about wither to sell BB or not. I have her up for sale at the moment, for 16,ooo, so if someone would buy her for that or ever 14k Id sell her. See how it goes....

No comments: