Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shots!!!

Haven't written much lately mostly because nothing much has been going on. Been very cold out and everything frozen. Been mostly working on picking feet up and tying, both of which she is doing good at. Today the vet came to give her the yearly shots she needs. She got stuck 4 times in all, and I have to say she did pretty good. She jumped at first but didn't trash around as much as I thought she would.

Ringo is getting a new home soon. I am moving him to a new barn, called Dorbill Stables. I drove there the other day, and I have to say, its pretty nice. Has a big indoor! Woo. Link- http://www.dorbillstables.com/ if you really care to see it. Im going to wait awhile till I move BB, since she doesnt require much and this barn she is at is cheaper.

I am actually thinking about maybe selling this nice foal, only because I dont know if I can manage pinching my penny's any longer. I am currently trying to get some sort of job, since that would help out and maybe then I wont have to sell her. But then, Id be working and would I even have time to see my 2 horses anymore?? /sigh...

No comments: