Thursday, September 20, 2007

First Lesson!

Today we had our first leading lesson. I didnt work to long with her, as I didnt want to get her frustrated. She seemed confused at first, about why I had a lead line wrapped around her butt, but she seemed to understand that pressure on that line made her want to walk forward. We spent a few min. working on walking forward and stopping, she didnt like the stopping part, mostly wanted to drag me around the stall. I ended on a good note with her willing walking forward a few steps and stopping. Gave her lots of pats.


I also took tons of new pictures of her also, this cute one of her face. She wouldnt stand still and let me get many good full body ones, she kept wanting see what I was doing with the camera the whole time. Here are some of the pictures I took!





Electra

No comments: