Monday, February 18, 2008

Job & New Barn

I got a job at the new barn I am now boarding my horses at. Its called Dorbill Stables in Bridgewater. This place is great and I am really enjoying having my horses here.

Here is the Link to the place. As I said, its pretty nice.

I have both the baby there and Ringo and I think they both like it too. Lots of new friends.

Its a big more expensive to keep them there but if I start this job, I should be able to keep both of them. We'll see.

Baby has been doing good. We have been taking her outside to the paddocks and she has been leading like a pro. ( most the time) and will go in and out of her stall OK. Everyone at the barn loves her and think she is the cutest, which she is. Glade she has fans.

1 comment:

LA Nickers said...

Sounds like great news! Enjoy your filly! Paints are super! (I have a 3-year-old paint. Got him the day he was weaned at 5 months. Adorable.)

You can see him on my horsey blog: The Mane Point.

http://themanepoint.blogspot.com