Friday, February 29, 2008

End of Week 1

Well, week one is now over and thank god for that. Yah weekend!
Today was really cold out so we didnt put the horses out, which really saves me on time. That being said, I got done early today so I decided to ride. How fun that was... /sarcasm Even after lunging him, Ringo was still wanting to spook at any noise made, which was all the time.
So we spent the whole ride, which last only 25 min walking around the arena, trying to keep from spooking. I finally just lunging him a whole lot more, making him really work. I hope he gets over this, its like starting all over again with him.

Baby was inside all day, and I noticed her taking a few naps. It seemed that the whole side of the barn was napping today. I saw about 5-7 horses laying down napping, was kinda funny. Before I left I went to her stall to say good-bye, and she was napping again. So I went in and scratched her all over and gave her a small piece of carrot to munch on. She is shedding like crazy, and I ended up getting covered in white hair, how fun.

Will update next week after her farrier appointment.

No comments: