Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Job Started

Man, am I sore and tired. I started my job working at the barn yesterday, feeding, cleaning stalls and turn-out. Its been so long since I have worked this hard, my body isnt used to it at all. Everything hurts right now. But baby is getting so big, so I think it is worth it. I took my Ipod with me today, and that seemed to make the stalls go by faster.

I have been mostly doing lead lessons and picking feet up lessons for the most part. What else is there to do right now? Not much. But she is doing those things very well. Her first farrier visit will be next week, to get her feet trimmed. That should be exciting. But it will be done by Joe, Enika's husband and he is good.

I have been thinking about getting her a stall toy to mess around with. Lynn said I could borrow one from one of the paddocks to see if she will even use it. See how it goes.

Past few days, I have only been lunging Ringo, since I have been wayyy to sore to even think about riding. No biggy, not like we need to get ready for anything.

Will try to get some new pictures of baby up, she is getting SO big and shedding already!

No comments: